We are basically a company registered for providing and imparting trainings and educations, established in 2017, now venturing in providing corporate, financial and management advisory services to start-ups and small to medium enterprises with access to highly qualified business experts who can increase their products, profitability and productivity.
The philosophy within BMPL is to provide a personalised one to one service with business owners and identify and understand their needs and the business results that they want to obtain. BMPL leverages on in house talent and independent consultants with extensive consulting and entrepreneurial experience to address client’s specific needs.
OUR SERVICE OFFERING
- Human Resource Skill Development and Trainings
- Corporate Restructuring
- Research and Analytics
- Payroll Services
Business System Development
- Framing of various Policies for Organisation
- QMS Implementation in Organisation
- Business Plan Development
- Assisting in Formation, Registration and Implementation of Organisation (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited and Limited Company, Special Purpose Vehicles)
- Registration for Trademarks, Patents, MSME, Start-ups, etc
- Appointment of Professionals (CS / CA / ICWA / Auditors, etc)
- Financial Statement Computation and reviews
- Business Valuations and Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies
- Expansion feasibility
- Venture Capital / Investment financing
- Bank Loans
- Corporate Restructuring for sick units
Delivering our Service
A tailored approach
- To deliver robust and clear opinions, BMPL’s approach is tailored to your specific circumstances and structure. Our service to you will be based on our leading edge review approach to your organisation’s circumstances.
- Our approach helps us minimise disruption and make best use of your management time.
- The foundation of any review related work, which combines a robust opinion and feedback, is an in-depth understanding of you and your organisation and industry as a whole.
- We combine the extensive experience of our team and the sector more widely and an approach, which is designed to focus on key issues which really affect your performance.
Communicating with you on all the stages to ensure ‘no surprises’